Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Architecture,is it Art?


There has been circumstances where i see different building and other type of architecture everywhere I go. But I always ask myself is this Art. This has been something very debatable, but in my mid it is. It all start with a drawing that then leads to an actual building being made. I've always wondered how do the architects come up with this ideas.Some of them are very unique or a replica to an object. Just like a binocular building in California. this trend is now turning to sport stadiums where the most interesting one was the "bird's nest" stadium in Beijing, China.  It is very interesting how architecture has evolved from houses made out of rocks to many crazy designs and building that can be considered landmarks for cities.



Questions
1) Do you consider architecture to be a form of art
2) What are some building or landmarks that have caught your attention or seen before?
3) If you were an architect what is something that you would create and why? 


Freddy

1 comment:

  1. I believe architecture is art because it has a design. ANYTHING with a design can be considered an art.

    ReplyDelete